Hi, I’m Megan
Running a business pulls you in multiple directions at once so it can feel hard to focus. Here’s where I can step in to alleviate some of that pressure, leaving you with more time to concentrate on other projects.
- Are you getting swamped by niggling admin tasks that take up too much of your time?
- Do you feel you never have enough time to write blogs, newsletters or other content?
- Life admin getting you down outside of work hours?
Let me help.
Smash Your To Do List can provide virtual assistance to help you stay one step ahead of your to do list. I work with busy business owners just like you who are juggling multiple priorities at once.
I combine my experience as a personal assistant with my passion for writing creative content to bring you a virtual hug when you need it the most.
As a virtual assistant, I offer you a safe pair of hands in which to place your most important item: your business.
My childhood was spent squirrelled away in my bedroom writing stories on every scrap bit of paper I could find. This love of the written word saw me study American Literature with Creative Writing at the University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK.
After graduation my career as a personal assistant for local government began. I found a perfect match for my fastidious and caring personality and spent several years supporting senior management.
For six years I travelled independently across Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia. Leaving a regular nine to five behind, I have since combined my passion for writing with my organisational skills to start my own business.
LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN SUPPORT YOUR GROWING BUSINESS?
- Stuck in a rut with your every day administrative tasks? Hand them over and get on with focusing on your business goals.
- Do you want lighthearted, engaging content that your readers will love? Get in touch and let’s create
- Feel more organised
- Blast through your to do list
- Save your time so you can focus on what’s important
- Be more productive. Delegate those time consuming pieces of work that are holding you back.