Working with Smash Your To Do List:
CONFIDENTIALITY & RIGHTS
- SYTDL shall keep any work undertaken confidential and not use it for personal gain or promotion without written consent of the Client.
- The business affairs of the Client shall not be discussed or disclosed to any third parties.
- The Client will be the legal owner and will hold intellectual copyright of all work undertaken by SYTDL.
- All images supplied by the client remain their responsibility, with regards to obtaining rights for use. All images supplied by SYTDL will be sourced with permission.
- Whilst I act in accordance with guidance on the ICO website to keep data safe and secure I will never be fully immune to website hacks.
PAYMENTS & BILLING
- Initial thirty-minute consultation by Skype or telephone is complimentary.
- Final proofreading and checking of all work supplied is the responsibility of the client.
- Any errors must be reported within two (2) days of receipt of completed work. Errors generated by SYTDL will be rectified free of charge, but amendments or alterations requested by the client thereafter will be charged at the standard hourly rate.
- The Client understands SYTDL’s estimated time and cost for completing the Work is an informal calculation and that any adjustments to the amount of work, schedule and/or the number of hours and fees is subject to review and renegotiation with the Client when necessary.
- If, however, on receipt of the item to be worked on or at an early stage, it becomes apparent that significantly more work is required than had been anticipated in the preliminary discussion/brief, SYTDL may renegotiate the fee and/or the deadline.
- Similarly, if, during the term of the work, additional tasks are requested by the Client, the Freelance may renegotiate the fee and/or the deadline.
- Should ongoing project work be suspended or delayed through any default of the client, SYTDL shall be entitled to immediate payment for work already carried out and expenses incurred.
- An agreement, in writing or by email, of a set number of hours a week or month may not be carried over to subsequent periods by the client, without prior written agreement from both parties.
- If the project is based on an hourly rate, then a minimum invoice amount is for one hour and the hourly rate is then billed in increments of 15 minutes, with time rounded up to the nearest quarter of an hour.
- Minimum monthly packages start at 10 hours per month.
- Clients will be invoiced either after an individual assignment is completed or on an ongoing monthly basis.
- First time clients will initially be invoiced in advance of work commencing then all subsequent invoices will be on a 4 weekly payment schedule.
- Invoices are to be settled within fourteen (14) days upon the delivery unless otherwise agreed. The final invoice shall include billable time, reimbursable expenses, and any other fees related to the Work.
- It is at my discretion whether work continues after a bill remains unpaid beyond my 14 day payment period.
- Billable time includes meetings and calls outside of contracted hours, and includes the writing and/or reading of correspondence sent by mail or email.
- Charges will be reviewed twice a year by SYTDL and clients will be notified of any new charges in writing
- All postage, printing and other stationery expenses bought on behalf of the client’s business will be added to the invoice for reimbursement.
- Payment to be made by bank transfer.
- Once an invoice becomes overdue, no further work will be undertaken.
- Under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 / GDPR, the Client and the Freelancer may keep on record such information (e.g. contact details) as is necessary. Either may view the other’s records to ensure that they are relevant, correct and up to date.
- Either the Client or the Freelancer has the right to terminate a contract for services if there is a serious breach of its terms.
SYTDL QUALITY ASSURANCE
- to conduct your business affairs in a professional manner and avoid behaviour that could bring your business and reputation into disrepute.
- to conduct my business affairs based on sound, ethical principles and will communicate fairly and honestly with your clients, associates, employees and suppliers.
- to make an honest representation of my skills, experience and qualifications at all times.
- to respect the confidentiality of your personal and business practices and recognise your ownership of any intellectual copyright pertaining to your business activities.
- to keep all acquired personal data safe and secure and ensure it is only used for it’s intended purpose, in accordance with GDPR and all regulations set by the ICO.
MY WORKING HOURS
My core hours of work are 0800-1800 Monday to Friday; any communication outside of these hours will normally be dealt with on the next working day unless agreed in advance. We will agree the communication channels used, for example, Whatsapp, email or phone call.
My terms and conditions may be updated at any time to suit the demands of business. If you have any questions do not hesitate to let me know: hello(at)smashyourtodolist.com